Any booking made with www.bulgaria-guide.com will be governed by and subject to these Terms & Conditions.
www.bulgaria-guide.com is edited by:
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
Tel: (+359 2) 980 12 96
Price, Payment and voucher issue
3. Voucher issue
Please note: Vouchers obtained from an unauthorized source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be sized and cancelled without compensation.
Confirmation, cancellation, refund and procedure to cancel a booking
4. Tours including visit of countries different than Bulgaria should be confirmed by the agency at latest 7 days before start of the program. Tours only in Bulgaria should be confirmed by the agency at latest 1 day before start of the program.
4.1 Cancellation fee / refund
4.1.1. Short Tours (with duration of one day or less):
4.1.2. Long Tours (with duration more than one day):
- Cancellation between 7 to 4 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 50% cancellation fee.
4.1.3. Procedure to cancel a booking:
- Since the cancellation request has been confirmed by the agency according to the cancellation policy above, in case there is a refund, the client is liable to provide the necessary IBAN account details in written form.
- For online payments made through debit or credit card refunds are being settled by reverse remittance within 7 days term.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
5. International Travel Ltd. assumes no liability for injury, loss, damage, accident, delay or inconveniences which may occur either by reason of defect, or as acts of government or other civil authorities (war, civil disturbances, strikes, etc.) or from any cause beyond International Travel Ltd. control. International Travel Ltd. can accept no responsibility for the loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes. International Travel Ltd. reserves the right to vary itineraries in order to improve each tour, to the tour members’ enjoyment and advantage. International Travel Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or rescheduled any tour departure in accordance with operation requirements.
6. Passport & Visas
Necessary documents for children below 18 years of age: sometimes on exiting the territory of Bulgaria, local customs require notarially certified declaration from the parents. It is the client's obligation to check all necessary documents for children below 18 years of age in the closest embassy/consulate of his/her country of residence.
Please note: Children and students up to 18 years of age should be accompanied by an appropriately entitled adult.
Tourists, disturbing the rest of the travelers in the group with intolerant or bad behavior will be asked to leave the group immediately with no money refund!
Obligatory insurance for the seats in the vehicles in the amount of 10 000 leva included.
Insurance outside the vehicles is not included. Please, discuss it with us.
10. Should you have any reason to complain, kindly note this needs to be done within 10 days of date of travel. Any complaints must be accompanied by your tour voucher.
Any booking made with International Travel Ltd. will be governed by and subject to the Terms & Conditions.